Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Pizza
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1 bag (1.63 ounces) candy-coated peanut butter candies or candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies (2 candies), cut up
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 bag (10 ounces) peanut butter chips (1 2/3 cups)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
2. Bake pizza 10 to 12 minutes or until edge is set. Cool at least 30 minutes.
3. In 2-quart saucepan, heat all Peanut Butter Sauce ingredients over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Spread over cookie pizza. Top with peanuts and candies. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips.