Friday, October 23, 2009

Homemade Cafe Mocha Instant Mix

I almost lost my recipe! I wanted to make a new batch of Café Mocha mix and remembered that it had a 1-2-3 list of proportions, but in my morning fog, I couldn’t remember which was which…it’s pretty obvious, but I went to my computer to search.

So now that it’s published, I’ll be able to find it easier. Actually, I think I’ll just post it on the inside of my cupboard doors with all the other important stuff there. (I’ll tell you about my cupboard doors another time…)

I made this up for Gramps last week and he loves it! He even takes a bit to the office so he can make his own there. Keep the mix in a plastic container with a good lid.


Café Mocha


  • 1 cup of instant coffee 
  • 2 cups of Nestles NESQUIK® 
  • 3 cups of powdered Instant Milk

To make your cup of Café Mocha; boil your water, pour into your cup and add 3 tablespoons of the mix. If you have a big mug you will have to adjust the number to tablespoons you add to it.






No comments:

Post a Comment